Linkvertise a Deutch URL shortener. People of Deutch might already be aware of this URL shortener as they might have seen it in many pages. Many of the people think it is Linkvertise Virus. However, it is not so. It is just a URL shortener that pays Euros for the visitors you send them. We are going to do a full Linkvertise review along with the Linkvertise payment proof. This will let you know is Linkvertise legit or scam.
Linkvertise Review at a Glance
Average payout rates: up to € 7 per 1000 views
Multiple views counted: Not mentioned
Referral Program: Not mentioned
Referral Banners: Not mentioned
Minimum Payout: € 10
Payment Frequency: Daily
Payment Processor: Paypal, Paysafecard, Payoneer, and Bank transfer
Signup Link: Linkvertise Signup Page
Advantages of Linkvertise
Well, now that we know it is not Linkvertise Virus, we can see the couple of advantages that you will get here
- Until now, it is the only URL shortener that pays by Paysafecard. Even if there might be any of the similar URL shorteners, we have not come across it.
- Moreover, the URL shortener is also available in Deutsch language which is a pretty great thing.
- The next best thing is that it doesn’t have any popups ads.
- Last but not least, you get paid in Euros
Disadvantage of Linkvertise
- The only disadvantage that we found over here is the website doesn’t have all the pages. It lacks some of the major pages such as payout rates, etc. Even if it has, they are not directly navigatable or visible. You will have to head over to Linkvertise signup page to know more.
Linkvertise Payment proof – Is Linkvertise Legit?
The last thing missing in Linkvertise review is Linkvertise payment proof. There is no section where you can directly see Linkvertise payment proof in the website. We will update the page soon as soon as we get Linkvertise payment proof.