In this Clksh review, we will cover some of the most important things about the paid URL shortener, Clk.sh. The clksh review will cover all the things that you need to know starting from the pros and cons. Moreover, we will also see clksh payment proof. In this way, you can know is clksh legit or scam.
So, make sure you check out the full review in order to know the weather you need to sign up or not.
Clksh Review at a Glance
Average payout rates: up to $20 per 1000 views
Multiple views counted: No
Referral Program: 20%
Referral Banners: Yes
Minimum Payout: $5
Payment Frequency: Daily
Payment Processor: PayPal, WebMoney, Payeer, Skrill, UPI and Bank Transfer
Signup Link: Clk.sh Signup Page
Advantages of Clk.sh
- You will get clean easy to use interface
- They have one of the highest payout rates in the market. Yes, clksh payout rates are really great.
- You will get your payment as soon as you hit the minimum payout of $5 which is really great
- The daily payments make it simpler and better. Hence, you will get your payment within 12-14 hours.
- They pay a minimum payout of $3 for all the countries which is a great deal.
- Multiple views are not counted which is a negative point.
Clksh payment proof
Now, the last question that is hovering on your mind is that, do clksh pay to their users? Yes, it is a legit URL shortener. We haven’t yet received any of the Clksh payment proof from the users but they do pay to their users. You can simply Google Clksh payment proof and you will see some of the proofs.
To conclude, this was all about the clksh review and clksh payment proof. If you want, you can surely register on this website. They have amazing payout rates and also the user interface of the website is cool.
Here are some of the other URL shortener networks that you can follow.