Bc.vc is known as the modern URL Shortener and is one of the oldest paid URL shorteners to earn some money easily without doing more task. It has been in the market for many years and people have been looking for a detailed and full bc.vc review. Therefore, in this bc.vc review, we will cover everything that you need to know about the URL shortener, their payment proof, signup page, and a lot more.
BC.VC At a Glance
Average payout rates: up to $15 per 1000 views
Multiple views counted: No
Referral Program: 10% Commissions for life
Referral Banners: Yes, multiple sizes
Minimum Payout: $10 for Payoneer
Payment Frequency: Once a week
Payment Processor: PayPal, Payoneer, and Bank.
Signup Link: Bc.vc Signup Page
You might now have somewhat idea about the URL Shortener. Let’s get into more by seeing every other thing in details. So, that you will be able to determine all the things about the URL Shortener.
- It is a modern URL Shortener will all the needs
- It uses standard advertisements. So, you won’t see scam ads and all such things
- One of the oldest URL Shortener and pays
- The payout rates for some countries are too high
- A different User interface rather than the common interface is seen everywhere
- Payout rates for some countries are low
- High minimum payout
- Sometimes, adblocker detects the short links tools
BC.VC payment proof
There is no payment proof yet received by me from bc.vc. If you have bc.vc payment proof. Send it to us using the contact us section and will upload it here.
To summarize bc.vc review, you can make some decent cash from this URL Shortener. The price can go as high as $15 for a thousand views and for the rest of the countries you can make some cash. Although, the payment rates are less for some countries the trust and the age of the URL Shortener make it reliable and worth trying.